Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Majestic Princess, Wednesday 6 February, Debark day

Another cruise is over, it went by so fast, like they all seem to. We had a fantastic time and I know both mum and I are ready to start planning our next cruise, I think for dad this was his last cruise. He enjoyed it but said it was a bit too long for him. Mum and I could have gone again!

Sailing into Sydney was watched from the comfort of my bed, I've been lucky enough to sail into Sydney Harbour a few times before so have all the photos I need :-)

Yet another superb day, apart from having to leave the ship of course!

Beautiful Sydney Harbour with the Azamara Quest sailing in
We had our final breakfast in the buffet and then spent some time out in the Wake View bar before collecting our things from our cabin and making our way down to the Crown & Grill before we left the Majestic Princess and collected out suitcases. Debark was smooth and efficient.

View from the Wake View bar
We walked to Circular Quay station and jumped aboard a train headed for Central and the airport. We said our final goodbyes and then went our separate ways. Mum and dad had a train to catch back to Port Mac and I had a plane to catch back to the Gold Coast. Everything was running on time and we were all back to our homes and reality way too quickly, although I don't think mum and dad thought it was that quick give they had a 7 hour train trip! My flight was only an hour :-)

Thanks for another amazing cruise, it was one of our better ones, New Zealand certainly showed off for us. The Majestic Princess is a lovely ship even if the cabin was teeny tiny, the service was A1 even if the wine was expensive (but we found a way around that!) and the food was delicious! 4 more Princess/P&O cruises and we'll be Elite, bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment