Friday, October 31, 2014

Pacific Pearl - Final Sea day

The Lido - heading back from the buffet with my breakfast

Our last day on board the Pacific Pearl, sad face. This cruise, like all others, just went so fast! It was a great cruise with 5 wonderful stops and I absolutely love the Pearl. I *think* this maybe my favourite ship and possibly my favourite cruise. (but all my cruises have been my favourite!) I really did enjoyed myself.  

We started our day like we started every day on the Pearl, breakfast from the Plantation Buffet enjoyed out on the Lido. It was so nice to eat our breakfast out here in the fresh air, especially when the weather was so good. Much nicer than inside the buffet with air conditioning and half a ship load of passengers. I don't know why more people don't come out here, although I think it has to do with walking and the distance from the tables to more food :-)
I wonder what I got? Danishes perhaps??
Today we basically enjoyed being on board the Pearl. We did a few laps on deck 14, checked out some lovely artwork, had morning tea on the lido, lunch from the Plantation and rounded that off with trivia, Danny Black and dinner in the Plantation! I believe we 'almost' one this trivia and ended up with a drink bottle for our efforts, go us. Only took us the whole cruise to 'almost' win!


We had gotten use to our inside cabin by now and decided we wouldn't mind doing another cruise in an insiddie as long as the price was right of course! Ever the cruise bargain hunters we are. A digital alarm clock would be useful plus a small torch can come in handy too. Other than having no window the cabin room and functionality is exactly the same as a room with a window. It is nice to be able to look out from your cabin and see where you are but that's what the TV cruise cam's for :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment