Friday, January 9, 2015

Carnival Spirit - 2nd Sea Day

Looking toward the main Atrium

Washing the windows

Ice cream time! Mum thinking, Where's mine?
We had another relaxing day at see. Reading, eating, walking, lazing, eating..... I had a bung eye so spent most of the afternoon in my cabin trying to rest it. Puffy eyes is not a good look! Mister 13 got me some ice to try and get the puffiness now and some icecream to make me feel better :-) It helped.

Dinner was in the Empire Restaurant which is always great. Hard to complain about being waited on and not having to cook or wash up! Love it.


Prawn Cocktail for Entree, double serve!

The amazing light in the Empire Restaurant

You will never starve on a cruise!

I wasn't actually feeling very hungry so thought I'd order something small, when they bring out a plate with 3 dishes and rice and then say, wait there's more I realised their small and my small was a tad different. I did give it a red hot go as it was DELISH!

We had our first stop tomorrow - Noumea!
Towel Critter - possibly a kangaroo??


No comments:

Post a Comment