Thursday, January 7, 2016

Breaking News!

We're going on another cruise, soon! Mum and I are booked on the Dawn Princess leaving Sydney on Saturday 16 January - this year!

It was a bargain I just could not ignore and, sshhhhh don't tell mum, but we're in a balcony cabin! All our other cruises have been either inside or window so this is a real treat (I hope!).

The only 'negative' is we've got to catch the train down to Sydney - I really dislike the overnight train so have booked the day train and plan to stay over night in Sydney on the Friday. We should arrive at the dock on Saturday much more refreshed than arriving in Sydney at 7am on Saturday morning with little sleep.

The Dawn Princess is leaving from White Bay so I've booked tickets on the Captain Cook Cruise Ferry. It's $9pp and leaves from Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. I've also booked this for our return trip when we get back. Hopefully it all runs smoothly and will be one less thing to organise. It would be much easier leaving from Circular Quay but at least we get to sail under the Sydney Harbour Bridge!

9 days and counting......

No comments:

Post a Comment